OHHHHHHHH! I wanna dance with somebody!
I always picture her writing a bad romance novel :
“Julio no longer cared that she was the apple orchard owner’s daughter. He only cared that about her heaving bosom and the taste of her sweet lips.”
Sad as that is, I’m OK with it. He gives great hugs.
- Chuck: I can't even hug you? What if you need a hug? A hug can turn your day around.
- Ned: I'm not a fan of the hug.
- Chuck: Then you haven't been hugged properly. It's like an emotional Heimlich. Someone puts their arms around you, they give you a squeeze and all your fear and anxiety comes shooting out of your mouth in a big wet wad and you can breathe again.
- Ned: You're either living or you're dead. When you're living you're alive. When you're dead, that's what you are, but when you're dead and then you're not, you're alive again. Can't we say "alive again?" Doesn't that sound nice?
- Emerson: It sounds like you're a narcoleptic.
- Ned: I suffer from uncontrolable attacks of deep sleep?
- Emerson: What's the other one?
- Ned: Necropheliac.
- Emerson: Words that sound alike get mixed up in my head.
- Olive: Me too! I used to think masturbation meant chewing your food.
- Ned & Emerson: ...
- Olive: ...I don't think that anymore.